Service & Repair Centers
Improve the efficiency of your service center: manage customer requests and reports through a company telephone system that can provide information 24/7, manage appointments and much more!
- Notify your users when their device is ready
send an automatic call to the customer to inform them that their product has been repaired and is ready to be picked up
- Plan your technical interventions
make appointments with the customer based on the availability of your agenda thanks to automatic interactive calls and the ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) voice recognition function
- Create opinion polls on the satisfaction of your services
study the effectiveness of your technical interventions and the quality of your assistance through automated telephone surveys, thanks to the feedback collected you can constantly improve
- Request confirmation of the appointment
remind the user of the date and time of the intervention to avoid unnecessary travel and missed appointments
- Provide customers with information 24/7
employ your staff in important tasks: delegate to Dillo the task of providing information to users and skimming the number of calls, the phone calls will be transferred to the most suitable operator only when necessary, based on the information of the calling customer (e.g. with which operator usually talks about, what services / products he has purchased) and his requests. In this way you can offer each user a personalized and always available support experience.
- Make appointments for your technical interventions
allow your customers to schedule a technical intervention, even when the business is closed or the operators are busy; thanks to the virtual assistant you can propose to the interlocutor a series of available dates based on your agenda or that of the technicians, and, following confirmation of the appointment, your calendar will be automatically updated.
- Collect any feedback from your audience
allow customers to communicate faults and anomalies at any time, based on the severity of the reported problem, you can then set up a telephone alert system that sends a text message or an automatic call directly to the emergency number indicated by you
- send reminders via sms to notify of periodic technical interventions to be performed (maintenance, renewals, revisions)
- send confirmation sms of scheduled appointments
- keep your customers updated by providing them with the information they need, when they need it